Welcome to the International Conference on Advanced Scientific Computing
The ICASC 2019 conference continues the series of the former 12 annual events of the Romanian LCG Federation (RO-LCG) on “Grid, Cloud and High-Performance Computing in Science“ (2007-2018). Its title has been changed and the topics have been expanded to offer a more comprehensive coverage of the current evolution in scientific computing.
ICASC 2019 is devoted to recent developments on the application of advanced computing technologies and methods in physics research and related areas. The conference is addressed to specialists with various backgrounds of expertise, such as computer scientists and researchers in numerical methods, developers and users of software applications, providers and beneficiaries of data-intensive services, data center administrators.
- Current status and future developments of e-infrastructures for research
- National contributions to the computational support of large-scale collaborations
- Software and services for distributed computing infrastructures, including Cloud
- Numerical methods for physics
- Development and optimization of software applications in HTC / Cloud / HPC environments
- Applications of machine learning methods in scientific research
- Processing and analysis of data in computational physics / chemistry / biology
- Monitoring, management and data organization tools
- Accepted abstracts, up to 2 pages in length, will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.
- Accepted papers, 4-6 pages in length, will be indexed in the IEEE Xplore database.
- Longer manuscripts can be submitted for publication in selected journals.
The Conference, to be held in the beautiful resort of Sinaia, Carpathian Mountains, is organized by Horia Hulubei National Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH).