CALL FOR PAPERS
Prospective authors are invited to submit for peer review original, previously unpublished manuscripts on new results/developments, as well as technical reports, to be orally presented in the conference sections. The main areas of interest are:
- E-infrastructures for collaborative research, such as the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid (WLCG), European Open Science Cloud (EOSC), European Infrastructure for Advanced Computing (EGI), open data repositories, etc.
- National contributions to the computational support of large-scale collaborations, including recent developments both within country-level structures (such as NGIs) and major computing/operations centres
- Software and services for distributed computing infrastructures, including Cloud (storage solutions, middleware, virtualisation, hybrid computing, QoS, etc.)
- Numerical methods for physics (approaches and strategies of interest for computation in physics and related areas)
- Development and optimisation of software applications in Grid/Cloud/HPC environments (e.g. parallel and distributed algorithms, cloud applications, etc.)
- Applications of machine learning methods in scientific research, e.g. for optimizing numerical analysis, simulation and modeling
- Processing and analysis of data in computational physics/chemistry/biology (workflows for molecular modeling and analysis, (big) data processing frameworks, next-generation sequencing data analysis, data mining, image processing, etc.)
- Monitoring, management and data organization tools, for e-infrastructures, services, data repositories and data centres.
All presentations will be uploaded on the conference web site.
Extended abstracts will be published, if accepted, in the Book of Abstracts, which will be made available at the conference venue.
Accepted up to 4-6 pages manuscripts will be published in the Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore digital library (indexed in Web of Science - Clarivate Analytics, Scopus - Elsevier, Google Scholar, etc.)
Longer manuscripts, on specific topics, can be submitted for publication in international or regional journals. For more information please contact the organizers.